Smart Home Products in Greensboro
Your home is your castle: There’s no denying it. Your home is where you and your family want to feel most comfortable. You don’t want to come home to an uncomfortable house after a long day of work. You want your children to feel more comfortable as they sleep. For over 40 years, the highly trained specialists at ARS Greensboro have been providing Greensboro / Winston-Salem residents with the ultimate level of comfort in your home for you and your family. As technology continues to evolve, so do we to ensure our customers are as comfortable as possible. We are excited to announce that we are now a Nest Pro Elite install partner, allowing you to elevate your home to a whole new experience as a smart home. With the power of technology, we can provide you with new levels of comfort, safety, and convenience. If you’re in the Greensboro / Winston-Salem area, we invite you to get in touch with us today to learn more about turning your home into a smart home with Nest products and Google Home!
Nest and Google Home Products for Your Smart Home
We provide an array of Nest products allowing you to enjoy the benefits of the full smart home experience. Nest’s suite of products all offer something different. Here, you can read all about the different products you can have installed in your home by our professional specialists.
- Nest Thermostats: Nest thermostats are ENERGY STAR® certified. They learn your preferred temperatures and adjusts to your daily routine, eliminating the need to manually program a thermostat. In just the past six years, Nest thermostats have saved billions of kWh of energy by using sensors, your phone’s location, and more. It’s even compatible with your smartphone. You can see just how much you’ve saved through the Nest app and in monthly e-mail reports.
- Nest Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm: The smoke alarm that other alarms look up to, the Nest Protect does much more than just start beeping loudly. Just as with the thermostat, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms experience a dramatic makeover when outfitted with sophisticated smart technology, allowing you to be alerted on your phone when there are problems.
For more information, get in touch with our experienced professionals. We are available to provide you with our reliable smart home installation services in the Greensboro, NC area.
*Nest Aware subscription required. See service center for details.
- Nest Security Cameras: Your family’s safety is important and with Nest Cam, you don’t have to be at home to make sure your property is safe. Harnessing the power of cloud storage, night vision, and live streaming, you can keep tabs on your house 24/7. Nest Cam Indoor records at 1080p and you can store up to 30 days of footage*; Nest Cam IQ uses HD Talk and Listen to recognize faces and zoom in on unrecognized faces, and Nest Cam Outdoor installs via a powerful magnet to ensure recording even in bad weather. That’s what we call security!
- Google Assistant to Make Your Home SmarterGoogle Home: Synced to your Google accounts and Nest products, Google Home uses Google Assistant to make your home smarter. It can differentiate your voice from other family members, allows you to listen to music, monitors the temperature, and much more. With Google Assistant, you can do whatever you would ask Google to search, making your daily experience all the more powerful. We also provide Google Home Mini in a smaller package for voice-controlled comfort in any room.
- Google Wifi: Do you have wifi dead spots in your home or spotty internet service in certain rooms? Add Google Wifi to replace your existing wifi router and enjoy a stronger signal throughout your home.
Make Your Greensboro / Winston-Salem Home A Smart Home
ARS Greensboro’s technicians can outfit your home with both Nest and Google smart home technology, allowing you to take control of every facet of your home by utilizing Google voice and Google Wi-Fi. To learn more about ARS Greensboro’s smart home installations, contact us today.